Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Arrived in Beirut

We have arrived safely in Beirut for a quick rest before going back to the airport for our flight to Amman.  Everything went smoothly other than our flight from Portland had a surprise stop in Chicago which we got      in late and had 5 minutes to get something quick to grab to eat and then to the other gate.  If this is coming out funny it is because the connection to the blog is in Arabic and is going backwards!  Don't know how to fix that one.  Wondered if I was having a new teaching from the Lord when the guy behind me in the security check in pushed the tray off the counter that held my computer.  I keep joking how I could lose a lot of stuff but just as long as I had my computer, I would be okay.  Everything is obviously working fine but it taught me once again to be dependent on the Holy Spirit and not my stuff.

No pictures yet but should have some tomorrow as we begin teaching in the evening when we arrive in Jordan.

No comments:

Post a Comment